The N2 JLPT Structure and goal of each section
The N2 JLPT Structure and goal of each section (cont.) – Reading comprehension
1.3 Listening Comprehension – Listening comprehension is divided into 5 segments
1.3.1. Short passage listening comprehension
– Goal: Assessing the ability to comprehend an expository passage, an instruction of about 200 words, about various subjects: Study, life, work…
– Number of questions: About 5.
1.3.2. Medium length passage reading comprehension
– Goal: Assessing the ability to comprehend a critical, analytical passage, an essay of about 500 words, understand its reciprocation or main key words. Get the idea of the essay and the author’s train of thought.
– Number of questions: About 9.
1.3.3. General explanation
– Goal: Assessing the ability to comprehend multiple-subject essays (rather simple) of about 600 words and tell the similarities and differences between them.
– Number of questions: About 2.
–> To be continued (page 4)
Stay with us on :
Facebook fanpage : JLPT Online Practice Test
Twitter : JLPT Online Practice Test
Pinterest : Learn Japanese