Terms and Conditions of Use
Minimum age requirement
Learnjapanesedaily.com is a place to learn Japanese and Japan related information (Japanese culture, Japan’s famous sightseeings…). The information on the Site represents the opinions and perspectives of a variety of contributors and users of the Site since its inception. You should assume that we have not independently verified the accuracy, thoroughness, or relevance of the content available on the Site.
Learnjapanesedaily.com is intended for use by persons who are at least 13 years old. So that you can fully understand the content. By using Learnjapanesedaily.com, you represent and warrant that you are at least 13 years old, and you hereby ratify any prior grant of rights, consents, agreements, assignments and waivers made by you.
Modifications to terms
Modifications to site’s contents
We reserve the right to temporarily or permanently modify or delete the content of the Site without notice. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any such modification or removal.
Disclarmer of warranties
As operation and functionality of Learnjapanesedaily.com depend on factors such as the type of hardware, software, or network you are using. It is possible that Learnjapanesedaily.com may not work on your computer, be interrupted or have errors in its operation, or may interfere or even harm the operation of your computer. Learnjapanesedaily.com does not warrant the successful operation of Learnjapanesedaily.com on your computer, and we are not liable for any such problems that result from your use of Learnjapanesedaily.com.
Learnjapanesedaily.com may use external links for a reference. We are not liable for the modification or removal etc… of the content in those links.
Learnjapanesedaily.com respects the intellectual property rights of others and requests. If you believe that your work has been reproduced and is accessible on Learnjapanesedaily.com, please notify us by providing us with the following information in writing:
- the signature (in electronic or physical) of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf
- identification of the copyrighted work infringed;
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit Learnjapanesedaily.com to locate the material (for example, by providing a URL to the material);
- your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and that the information in your notification is accurate and made under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.